Ethically made socks, made in Yorkshire using the finest wool.
- Wool fibres crimp together completely differently than cotton fibres, adding more bulk to keep heat close to your skin.
- Cotton absorbs liquid so that it sops with sweat or rain water, but wool can retain a third of its weight in dampness before it begins to feel wet on your feet. This will help to prevent blisters and fungus.
- Wool has natural antibacterial properties. This means it resists odours and keeps your feet smelling fresher for longer.
- Seamless construction which prevents rubbing. Soft quality fibres used for all day comfort without being itchy.
- Wool is natural, renewable and biodegradable making it a good choice for you and the planet.
Available in 2 sizes.
Regular UK 6 - UK 8
Large UK 9 - UK 11
Socks can be machine washed at 30 degrees and line dried.